A former physical therapist trained in Germany, Constance has been active most of her life. During her Physical Therapy career, Constance worked in the areas of orthopedics, neurology, geriatrics, and pediatrics. Her specific focus was working with special needs infants, babies and children to improve their posture, motor skills, and independence, as well as helping patients to regain optimal health after back surgery and joint replacements.
After moving to the U.S. in 2001, Constance joined the YMCA initially as a way to bounce back into shape after giving birth to twins. Later she was hired as a group exercise instructor for Cycling, Boot Camp, TRX, PiYo, Strength Training for Women, and Active Older Adult Classes and received her Personal Trainer Certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Later she added an ACE Health Coach certification. Constance has been enjoying to work with classes, small groups, and individuals at the YMCA for more than 10 years now. She is looking forward to working with clients all around the Bay Area in small groups, individually, in their homes or local parks.
Constance’s Personal Training services include, but are not limited to:
- Individual Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Family Workouts
- Women’s Strength Training, TRX
- Personalized, individualized training programs based on your goals and abilities
- Weight Loss and management – keep the weight off for good!
- Getting back into shape after injury, childbirth, inactivity
- Adding regular movement and activity into your lifestyle