Constance is passionate about encouraging those around her to drop their old unhealthy habits in favor of positive healthy lifestyle habits that can become routine.
She launched her personal training and health coaching business in order to support her clients as they undergo lifestyle changes such as weight loss and maintenance, healthy eating and meal planning, regular exercise, sufficient sleep and an overall healthy lifestyle that can be carried out for a lifetime.
While lifestyle modification does take effort, it is the only way to achieve optimal, lifelong weight control, and ongoing wellness. Yet most people don’t know where to start when it comes to making changes that will result in a healthier lifestyle. Constance will teach them that even if they go to the gym or work out one hour, it is the other 23 hours of the day (eating, sleeping, connections) that count for ongoing wellness.
Constance works with busy, overscheduled families, busy individuals, groups of friends, colleagues and new moms. She knows the power of community and having a “partner in crime” and encourages clients to find like-minded people to hold each other accountable.
Constance is especially passionate about teaching her clients to eat “real food”. She has researched the food industry, modern farming, the connection between food and the medical industry and is appalled how the the food industry (Big Food) doesn’t care about health while the Pharma or Medical Industry doesn’t care about food. On the contrary, it is all about making profit. Clients will learn how to break free from longstanding family recipes and traditions that may be very unhealthy, as well as from ruthless marketing and advertising. You will learn how food can be medicine, especially if you have been suffering from illnesses like Type 2 Diabetes, heart disease, overweight, hypertension or osteoarthritis. More and more people realize that many of the major diseases we see today can be prevented, halted and even reversed, with a healthy lifestyle and with the consumption of healthy “real food”.
Constance’s Health Coaching services include, but are not limited to:
- Healthy Lifestyle principles and support
- Weight Loss, Control, and Maintenance
- Tips for healthy eating, exercise habits and routines
- Nutrition 101 with grocery shopping advice and how to read food labels
- Easy Meal Planning and Preparation with the goal to get the family back into the kitchen!
- Fast and simple recipes for individuals and families
- Managing stress, holidays, eating out, and emotional eating
- Restorative sleep regimens
- Creating camaraderie, accountability, and community
- Growing your own food, from one pot to an entire edible landscape
- Edible landscaping
- Embarking on a regular exercise program
- Curated resources to guide and inspire your journey and ongoing well-being.